Friday 6 August 2010

shitter

emailed stuff...


Che's Kids

Dear fellow revolutionary:

What's your number these days? Just askin', have you developed any telekinetic powers. Like, objects move because you look at them. Sudden gusts of wind when you're around. And my personal favorite. Mind control. Well, just writing nonesense again because I think I've probably found my mutant powers. I'm an Ice-cold person! Iceman name has been taken but I think that would describe my powers. I'm a person devoid of emotions. I realized I have never cried since..my gosh, when i was 9 years old? I think I cried at that time because my dad won't buy me a bike. Are we supposed to cry at funerals? I had a feeling that we should. Judging by the eyes that look in my direction during the funeral. I'm the only guy in the immediate family that hasn't had tears. Maybe I need that emotion back. Sadness. Maybe it would come back with a loss of someone dear but right now, I don't see anything sad. Pity? Lots. Melancholy? Check. Forlorn? Yes, of course. I do feel emotions tugging inside but the physical manifestation is nada. Where had my tears gone? Had drugs destroyed my tear ducts? How do you automatically turn on the hydrant. Others had it so easy. I know the feeling of loss because I tend to dwell on it longer. I have this thing with crematoriums. Cemeteries tend to have hints of a festive atmosphere. Crematoriums are pure sadness and gloom. Anyway, I feel so much better now.

The dark clouds are back.

Note: I dont do drugs. Really.

No comments: